Sattva Yoga 75-Hour Yin/THA Teacher Training
We are introducing the Sattva Yoga 75-Hour Yin Teacher Training in 2015 building upon the wildly successful Yin Intensive as part of the 500 Teacher Training program. This Yin training will count as one of the continued education and electives modules for specialization under the upcoming Sattva Yoga 500 Hour Teacher Training program.
Curriculum in the Program:
- Complete overview & history of Yin yoga, elements unique to Yin.
- Introduction of Tha, a complete system of full conditioning of connective tissue and all meridian channels. This creative amalgam of basic Yin principles and Universal methodics, give you a full toolkit to provide informed, innovative & insightful practice.
- Understanding of Connective Tissue, all types
- Deeper anatomy, kinesiology insights
- Subtle energy body, both yogic and traditional Chinese medicine meridians
- Innovative Sattva Sequencing; how to create an ‘experience’
- Yogic philosophy
- Adding elements like mudras, , pranayama and meditation
- Business insights on how to do what you love, teaching yoga
Dates // Times // Prices
Next session: Spring 2016 (two extended weekends and online studies) at Sattva Yoga Studio, Redmond WA
DATES: May 19th- 22nd; June 2-5; June 23-26th REDMOND. Finals written and practical are due no later than July 15th, 2016.
TIMES: Thursday & Fridays 6 to 9pm /Saturday 9am to 3pm/Sunday 9am to 4pm with ten hours of online learning and observations work in between session plus final sequencing and practical final.
- Price: $1,888
- Early Bird: $1,488 if paid in full by December 1, 2014
Counts towards Module III, Area of Specialization and the Sattva Yoga Yin 15-Hour Intensive is highly recommended for those who have not studied with Ali Valdez in the past.