We only want to enable our teachers to do their very best work serving their clients and we believe in order to do that, teachers need much more beyond the foundational 200 hour certification which is a generalist degree. We encourage expanded education and specialization so our teachers can move beyond group yoga teachers and start working individually or powerfully with their clients.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, payment, and other questions.
Areas of Specialization range from 75 to 100 hours and include:
- Yin/THA, lead teacher Ali Valdez (E-RYT500)
- Advanced Anatomy & Yoga for Athletes
- 100 Hour Advance Vinyasa
- Therapeutics, lead teacher Valerie Immore (E-RYT500)
- Gentle Therapeutics in the Iyengar Tradition, lead teacher Allaine Stricklen (E-RYT 500)
- 95 Hour Raja Yoga and Internal Practices
- Advanced Vinyasa and Yoga Theory
For more information on RYT Certification trainings: